Relationship Talks || Marriage || Stories At Your Door

...Everything Relationship and Stories

ALERT

Get Relationship Talks, Marriage Tips And Premium Stories Without Subscription

Interesting Story: She's A Ghost (Episode 21-30)

SHE'S A GHOST Episode 21
I kept weeping without saying a word. "Why are you crying? Is it that bad?"he asked looking at me. I cried more looking at him. I tried to speak but can't say anything but cry. He drew me closer to his body hugging me. He patted my back lightly to comfort me. "It's OK. Everything is OK. If it's that hard to say now, I'll listen to it later. Sorry for everything that happened to you."he said patting my back.
Few minutes later, my body became calm and I was able to talk. I narrated everything to him.
Flash back....
That night, I got a call from Stephen saying we should hook up at our usual place. When I got to the restaurant he mentioned, I didn't see him there. I called his line, it was switched off. So, I left the restaurant and was heading to his house to check on him because he told me he's just leaving home when we last spoke on phone. I was in my car driving and kept dialing his number maybe he would pick up but he wasn't. I dropped my phone and concentrated on the road. When I almost got to his house like 5minutes drive to go. I got to a bridge and saw his car packed at on side of side of the road. Cars are not really moving on the road because it's late. so it was silent and that area was dark. Immediately I saw his car, I pulled over to one side and got down from my car. Because of the cold outside, I took my jacket from the second seat and put it on. I walked slowly towards his car wondering what he's doing by the road. I even thought he had an accident because accidents do happen on that bridge frequently. I walked towards the car peeping through the wind screen. When I got to the car, I saw another car before his car. A blue Toyota Camry.
I peeped through his car and saw him carrying a lady out from there. I never saw her before. The lady was unconscious. He took her into the second car. "Is she dead?"I asked myself covering my mouth in shock. When he took her to the driver's seat, he shut the door and looked around the area. I quickly dodged my head behind the car to avoid him seeing me. "What is he trying to do? Who's the lady? Is she dead?"I asked myself looking scared. I heard the sound of the car and suddenly, I heard some glass scratch. I quickly looked at the direction of the car and saw as the car fell from the bridge down into the river. I tried to scream but covered my mouth in shock. He just committed murder and framed the accident. What should I do?. I started trembling in fear. I wanted to sneak back to where I left my car before he would see me. My phone started ringing. I quickly removed it from my pocket trying to silent it but my hand was trembling seriously. I heard some foot steps coming towards where I was hiding. At last I was able to silent it. I stood up and tried to leave but Stephen popped out to my front. When I saw him,my phone dropped from me in shock. My body started trembling in fear. He moved closer to me while I also moved backward. "What the fuck are you doing here? Why are you here?"he asked looking at me. His eyeball changed immediately. His body started diffusing black flames. "Please spare me. I promise I won't tell anyone about it"I pleaded crying seriously. He moved closer looking at me while I also moved backward. "It's too late dear. You're not suppose to see this. Am sorry it's too late"he said looking at me. I started running just to get away from him. When I got to the end of the bridge, I looked back and couldn't see him again. I stopped to catch my breath. I looked up and saw his figure before me. I was so shocked to see that. "Dear. You can't run away from me."he said smiling. I blocked my two ears with both hands and started screaming for help. "Stop that you're too loud. if you do that till tomorrow morning, no one will be able to hear you"he said. I started crying and pleading him to spare me. "Please I promise no one will know about it. Spear me please"I said begging him. He moved closer to me I was not able to move any further because the I have reached the end of the bridge. I looked behind me and saw water. I held the iron tightly looking at Stephen who has turned to a complete monster. I never knew this is the kind of person he is. I now know people shouldn't be judge by their looks.
"Am sorry dear. It's too late. I have to do this. Goodbye my love"he said and I felt a sharp object pierced into my tummy. "Ahhhh!"I screamed holding his hand. I looked down at my tummy and saw blood dripping down from there. He withdrew the dagger from my tummy. I fell from the bridge and down into the water. As I sank down in the river, my eyes were still opened but I can't breath. The water found it's way into my nostril mouth ears. I tried to swim to the surface but my body was too weak to do that.
What I remembered next was that I opened my eyes and saw a girl pressing down my chest. Her body was wet and the water in her hair was dripping down on my face as she continue shouting my name and shaking my body. She took off my bloody jacket and threw it down beside her. "Please save me!"I said in a low tone as my eyes were shutting back slowly. "Are you OK? Hang on. I'll save you. Just some minutes"she said reaching for her phone. My eyes shut and that's all I could remember.
After telling john about this, he was looking at me in pity. He didn't say anything. He got up from the couch and took his car key trying to head out. I stopped him by holding his hand. "Where are you going to?"I asked him. "To Stephen. I can't take all these you just said. He must be punished for what he did to you. I promise he wouldn't get away with it"he said looking at me. "And what do you plan to do? Fight with him, report him to the police? Or what do you plan to do to him when you get there?"I asked looking at him. "Yes. I would report him to the police. He must pay for his offense. He have to pay for it"he said trying to leave again. "And what will you report to the police? What evidence do you have? Do you plan to report that the ghost of the late Suzy mick told you about what he did? How does that even make sense to you?"I said looking at him. He wiped down his face in confusion and sat back on the couch.
"For us to get him, a good evidence must be provided to the police. I know a spirit is controlling his soul. We need to be careful if you also don't want to end in trouble"I said looking at him.
:
TBC...
 SHE'S A GHOST Episode 22
I told him we need to be patient or he'll do something more worst to innocent people. He agreed with me but promised to reveal everything when he find a good evidence.
:
I went to Jenny's performance because I had promised to help her on that day. I stood by the entrance looking among the crowd because people were too much. I looked around for her but couldn't find her.
:
Jenny's POV
After waiting some minutes, Stella never showed up. I now became scared and nervous. My mum was sitting at the first row looking at me. She was smiling nodding her head saying it's OK. We were the second to the last group to perform. When it got to our turn, we were called out on stage. I looked around again and couldn't find her. "Stella where are you?"I thought to myself. The sound was turned on and still she didn't show up. We were about performing when she showed up from a corner. Immediately I saw her, I smiled to myself feeling happy. She walked slowly to me smiling. When she got to my front, I closed my eyes and that's all I could remember.
:
Stella's POV
I moved into her body and possessed her. The dance began and we started dancing. As we were dancing my memory flashed back to how Stephen and I met.
After my performance, Debbie introduced him to me as her friend when she was in school. We exchanged greetings and I fell in love with him at first sight because then he was so cool and nice. He looks harmless by his personality and appearance. Later when we met again, we exchanged contacts and start getting closer. That was how it happens. As I was remembering those memories, I was not focusing on the dance anymore. I could see people reactions. I took a deep breath and tried to meet up with others. I was able to do my best but one side of me was not happy.
After we finished the performance, the judges have us the second place. The girls were so happy but I was not. Jenny's mum was happy also. "Good job dear. You really impressed me"She hugged me smiling. "If this could continue, I know you would be able to do better than this"she said. "Don't worry. I promise to do better from now on."I said smiling. "Jenny, I hope I kept my promise to you now."I thought to myself.
:
John's POV
When she told me she's going to Jenny's performance, after some minutes of staying at home, I left to the place to see her performance. After the performance, I saw a woman hugging her. I think that's Jenny's mum. I smiled looking at them from where I stood. When she saw me, she told the woman something and came towards me. I waited for her to get to me while she also smiles walking towards me. I looked behind her and noticed someone was following her. The person put on black outfit all through. And had a black faze cap on which was covering his face. He walked behind her looking around at people. I guess he's up to something. Stella didn't notice this. She kept smiling looking at me. The guy dipped his hand into the inner of his jacket and brought out something. I was not able to see it clearly because the place was a bit dark and crowdy. He moved closer to her and it was then I know he's trying to do something bad. I saw a sharp object and when he was about hurting her,I shouted her name but it was too late"Stella watch out!"I said rushing towards her. Because we were a bit far from each other, before I could get to him, he had stabbed her with the object he was holding. As he tried to turn and flee, I got there and held his hand. He jacked off his hand from me and disappeared into the thin air. But I was able to remove the wrist watch he was putting on. People had gathered around the scene wondering what just happened. Stella went down slowly closing her eyes. I quickly moved to her side and she fainted in my arms. "Stella wake up please! Stella!"I shouted her name shaking her body. I touched her side and saw blood on my hand.
:
TBC...
SHE'S A GHOST Episode 23
I kept shouting her name as people around us also attended to her. I heard a loud scream behind me which was Jenny's mum. She sat beside her and started crying calling for help. "Jenny! What happened to my daughter? Please tell me what just happened to her. She was fine a while ago. How come she's like this!"she said crying. I was not able to say anything to her because I was also heartbroken. Someone called an ambulance and it arrive in no time. Her body was taken on a stretcher and was driven towards the ambulance. I followed them as the took her on the stretcher. Her mum was weeping seriously holding the stretcher and following them behind. When she was taken in, I looked back and saw Stella behind me. I was surprised to see her there. She stood still on a spot looking at us. I could see tears on her face as she stared at Jenny's body being taken in the ambulance. She was not able to move closer or say a word. I looked at Jenny who was unconscious and looked at her mother who was crying seriously because of her daughter state. Her mum got into the ambulance as they took her in. I also wanted to get in but looked back at Stella again. I then quickly got in and the door was closed. :
When we got to the hospital, she was rushed into the operation room. Her mum wanted to follow them but was stopped by the doctor. "She'll be OK. Please relax"she said looking at her. She quickly rushed in with other doctors and the door was closed. Her mum sat down on a chair for a while then stood up again and started moving about restlessly. She sat down again but felt uncomfortable. She stood up again looking worried and sad. I walked up to where she was standing and helped her to the seat. She sat down looking at me. "It's OK ma. I know she'll be fine. Please be calm"I said looking at her. "Thank you. But who are you?"she asked. "Am one of her friend."I replied. "Do you think she'll be OK? She's the only one for me. I can't let anything bad happen to her. What should I do now?"she said in sorrow. "It's OK ma. She'll be fine"I said to comfort her.
After some minutes, the surgery ended and the doctor came out to us. Jenny's mum quickly went to her before she could get to us. I also stood up and went to her.
"How's my daughter? What happened? Is she OK?"she asked looking impatient. "She's OK. Good thing the wound was not that deep. It doesn't affect her internal organ which could have make it worst. She'll be OK soon but needs more time to rest for now. I think you guys will come back later."she said. "Thank you so much doctor. Thanks for saving my only daughter. Thank you so much"she said crying again. The doctor left us. "She's fine. You don't need to bother anymore. She'll recover soon"I said to her. "She wiped off the tears nodding her head. "Thank you."she said.
I saw Jenny coming our of the surgery room. She looks sad as she walks towards us. I guess she saw Jenny already. "You can leave now. Thanks for your support."she said looking at me.
Stella got to us looking sad"Am sorry. Am so sorry I did that to your poor Jenny. Please forgive me. Am sorry for dragging her into this"she said crying. She wanted to touch her shoulder but her hand could not touch her. The woman moved from her side and walked away slowly. I stared at her till she was gone. I looked back at Stella who was feeling guilty of the accident that happened to Jenny. "It's OK. It's not your fault. It was my fault for not acting fast. I would have stopped this from happening if I had gotten to your side earlier than that. Don't blame yourself OK"I said looking at her.
"Who did it?"she asked looking angry. "Who the hell did that to her?"she ask moving her gazes to me. "I brought out the wristwatch I took from the person and showed it to her. "He did it. We must find the owner if this wrist watch. He's the culprit"I said showing her the wristwatch. She took it from me and looked at it closely. "Stephen!"she said looking at me. She diverted her eyes back to the watch looking more angry. "That bastard Stephen did it"she said looking at me. I was surprised at how she knows he's the one. It's true those gaze I saw were familiar to that of Stephen but I wanted to confirm before jumping into conclusion. But now that she said it, am 100percent sure he's truly the culprit. She tightening her fist on the wristwatch looking angry. "I promise he won't get away with it this time. I will make sure he regret hurting people dear to me. I'll definitely make him regret everything he has done to me."she said angrily.
:
TBC.....
SHE'S A GHOST Episode 24
I could see the anger all over her face. I moved to her side and placed my hand on her shoulder. "It's OK. I know we'll get him soon but we need to be patient just as you told me. Jenny would be OK"I said to comfort her. She faced me nodding her head. "I understand but I can't just stay back and watch as he hurt people close to me. He might even do more than this next time. Please we need to do something before it's too late"she said almost crying.
:
Cassandra's POV
I was in my room sitting on the bed with my body half covered with the blanket. I thought of all Stephen had done to me since the day we met till this present day. Sometimes when he's angry, he will be out of control and hit me multiple times. My body was full of scares I got from him. I regretted ever going to him at the first place. Staying with my parent and suffering from my mean Foster mother would have been even better than staying with the evil Stephen. My friend Jane was murdered by Stephen because she wanted to quit and not work for him again. She was killed before my eyes. I was not able to defend her or do anything or else, we'll both die together. Since she was gone, I suffered a lot from Stephen because when she was here, she always defend me and know her way to calm him down.
I have thought of killing him multiple times or stabbing him to death when he's asleep but I will end up dying at the end if I do so.
I continue living in Stephen's hell all this while. The only thing he does in return for me was providing all my needs. Expensive House, big cars and many good things in life. And he also promised to find my family for me in return.
I just came back from my parents now. I asked everything about Suzy Mick from elle and she told me how she got there. And the day she took her to his father in pool of blood. The way she was talking about her, my Heart melted and I pitied her. I don't think I can go against what my parents want. Since they are protecting her from harm, I have to do that also.
But what of Stephen?
:
Stephen's POV
When I left the scene, I quickly went home and changed into my normal dress. I noticed my wristwatch was gone. I then remembered when john held my hand and I jacked my hand off. it was then he removed it. "Oh gosh! How can this happen?"I said hitting my fist to the wall. I heard someone pressing on the bell outside and I walked to the door slowly. I looked at the cctv screen by the door and saw it was Cassandra. I opened the door and she came in. We both walked back to the living room while I was still not feeling good. I sat down on the couch while she stood in front of me. "You called for me"she said not looking at me. "Yes I did. But let me leave that aside first. I was just coming from Jenny's performance. I stabbed her because that girl was possessing her body. When I was about leaving the scene, john interfered trying to hold me. I was able to get away from his grip but my wristwatch was gone"he said looking at me.
"What an evil creature! So you're now hurting innocent people again?"I thought to myself angrily but didn't show it in my expression. "So what do I need to do?"I asked him. "Get the wristwatch back before dawn. You must get it from him at all cost. Your failure will mean punishment"he said looking at me. By now, I got more angry but was not able to say anything than "OK. I will"I said. "Good! You can leave now. I'll tell you the other one later"he said smiling. I walked slowly towards the door. When I got outside, I saw Mathew, one of his guy messenger heading in. He bowed his head to me before walking pass me. I turned back still looking at him. I wondered why he's here out of the blue. He had not been around all these days I wonder what he had been doing for Stephen. I must find that out today. I thought to myself and dipped my hand into my bag. I brought out a small chip(a bug which records every sound when planted on someone or in a room) I looked at it smiling. When he was about going in, I called his name. "Mathew!"
He stopped and looked back. "Yes ma'am"he replied looking at me. "Wow! I've seen you for long now. Hope everything is OK?"I asked smiling as I walked to him. "Yes ma'am. Thanks for your concern"he said smiling. I stretched my hand for a shake and he took it. I patted his back gently and used the chance to hide the small chip by his collar. "Take care OK"I said smiling. I released his hand and he left. I watched him till he got in and locked the door. I went into my car and brought out a device. I plugged it and plugged my iPod to it. I then put it on in a way it was covering my ears. I waited for there conversation.
:
Stephen's POV.
After Cassandra left, Mathew came in. He walked up to me and we greeted each other. "So how far have you gone with what I sent you?"I asked him. He was silent for a while before replying me. "Am done with it but...."he stopped looking at me. "But what? Let me know everything about it"I said. He brought down the bag pack he was carrying and brought out some files and pictures. He dropped them on the table before me. I took them one after the other looking at them carefully. "Why's Cassandra with them? Why are they all together?. I asked you to find Cassandra's biological parents. What does this pictures mean?"I asked looking at him.
"That's it. Cassandra was 15 when she got missing at a park. Her parents look for her but she was not found. She was taken in by doctor Josh who also don't know about her but took her in as his daughter. I really don't know how she got to them but I know they were the one taking care of her till she later left them because of some issues. I heard she had a brain trauma. Some of her memories are gone. But She would recover them back some day."he said looking at me.
"I understand. So you mean these people in the picture are her family?"I asked looking at him. "Yes. She's Suzy Mick's sister. This are their parent with them. They are truly siblings. So what should we do about this?"he asked looking at me. I was dumbfounded for a while. "What do you think we should do. There's nothing to be done than to bury this down. She must not find out about this."I said.
"You know she'll be happy to see her real parent. That's what she wanted most from you. That's what kept her here around you. She'll feel bad if you were not able to do that for her"Mathew said looking at me. "I know. It's not right to tell her she and Suzy mick are siblings! Just assume you were in her shoe. How will you feel when you know am the murderer of your late sister?"I asked looking at him. He took a heavy sighed not replying me. "You must not bring anything up about her family from now on. If anyone know about this apart from me and you, then you're gone also"I said looking at him.
:
Sandra's POV
When I heard all these, my heart was hurt and heavy. I didn't notice when tears started streaming down my face. I removed the iPod from my ear slowly feeling hurt and betrayed.
:
TBC....
SHE'S A GHOST Episode 25
"You evil beast! I promise you'll die by my hands on day. I will kill you myself."I said crying out.
After some minutes, my body was a little calm and I had stopped crying.
"I promise to destroy all what you've worked for. I will show you what am capable of doing. Now, I don't care if my life would be at risk. I'll make you go on your kneel to those family you've offended or kill their child before you see your own grave."I said looking angry.
:
John's POV
I and Stella went back to the hospital to visit Jenny. When we got to her Ward, her mum was already there taking care of her. "Good evening ma"I greeted her. "Oh good evening My son. Thanks for the other time."she said smiling. "How's she?"I asked looking at Jenny. She turned her face to me smiling. She was not really looking at me I looked beside me and it was then I knew she was looking at Stella. Stella walked slowly to her bed and sat down beside her. Although Jenny's mum could not see her. She thought Jenny was looking at me.
"Am sorry for making this happen"Stella said holding her hand. She nodded her head in response. "Am happy you were not that badly hurt by him. I promise to fight for everyone. He would soon be brought down by me. Please you need to get well soon OK"she said. Jenny smiled nodding her head again.
Her mum was staring at her wondering what she was doing and who she was smiling at.
"Jenny is anything wrong again?"she asked her.
"Oh. Jenny are you now feeling OK? I had been so worried about you since yesterday. Hope everything is fine now?"I said cutting in to stop her mum from asking any further question. She smiled nodding her head. "Thank you sir. Am feeling better"she replied looking at me.
"Why are you calling your friend sir? Are you not friends?"her mum asked looking confused.
"My friend?"Jenny asked looking confused.
"He's the vice president of A.N.E.L entertainment company"she corrected her mum. Her mum looked at me then gasped in amazement covering her mouth with both hands. "Really? Am so sorry sir. I didn't know that's who you are. Please forgive my manner"she said looking at me. "No ma. It's OK, you don't need to be. Am OK with how you talk to me"I said smiling. "So you came to visit my daughter personally after her performance yesterday? Wow I can't believe this. Thanks for everything sir. Am so happy for your concern"she said smiling. "Yes ma'am."I said bowing a little.
:
After we left her Ward, I got to the compound and was about opening my car. I saw Cassandra standing at the other side beside my car. I was surprised to see her here at the hospital. I think Stephen sent her here again. She didn't notice I was there so I wanted to ignore her and go our way. I thought what if she's up to something?. I locked the door slamming it. The sound made her looked at my direction. Stella was not aware of this. She was at the back of the seat expecting me to drive. But when I slammed the door shut, she also got out of the car wondering what happened. She appeared to my side and asked why we're not going again. "Why? Did you forget something?"she asked looking at me.
:
Cassandra's POV
After waiting in the hospital compound for a while, I heard a loud sound beside me and I saw it was john. I walked slowly towards him still feeling strange of what I was about to do. When I got to him, I greeted him but he was not replying me. "I have something to tell you"I said looking at him. "What is it? What are you guys planning this time around? Does he tell you to come and kill her finally?"he asked looking angry. I was so surprised he knew Stephen was the one behind it all. But why is he not reacting to it? So he also knew Stephen was trying to hurt Stella too? does that mean he was aware that Stephen framed his mother's death?"I thought to myself looking at him. "Why? I think am not wrong? You actually came because of that?"he asked looking into my eyes. "A...am not here because of that. I have something to tell you"I said looking at him. "Your tricks won't work on me anymore. I know if you open that mouth, all that will come out of there are nothing but lies. I don't need to stand here with you wasting my time and energy. Please excuse me!"he said and turned to go. "You're still behaving childish. Aren't you? I think you don't wish to know who was behind your mother's death?"I said looking at his back as he was leaving. He stopped on hearing that. He then turned slowly to me like I just controlled him with a remote. He was staring at me straight in the eyes looking shocked and surprised.
:
TBC...
SHE'S A GHOST Episode 26
"What do you mean by that?"he asked looking at me. "I mean, you don't care to know the reason behind you mum's death. Do you think it's natural. If you want want to know from me then listen and if you choose not to, then go your way. Am only doing this because of my sister. I want to pay back for what I had done to her. If you chose not to believe me you can do it your own way"i said looking at him. I turned to leave but he stopped me. "Give me a good reason for me to believe you're not deceiving us"he said. "Because am Michael Cassandra. You're not the only one he hurt, am also a victim"I said looking at him.
:
Stella's POV
When she said she's micheal Cassandra, I was so surprised. I had been wondering where I know the face because when I first set my eyes on her, I had this strange feeling.
I remembered when we were still together. How we played, laugh and go to school together.
Then I remembered the day we were looking for her at a park we went. We were shouting her name especially me. I had started crying while mum held my hand and we continue looking for her.
"Cassandra!"the name came out of my mouth while john looked back at me with an unknown expression.
He was not able to ask me anything because he thought he would look crazy to Cassandra who will think he's talking to himself.
:
Two days later......
Jenny had recovered but the wound was not fully healed yet. She was discharged from the hospital and was taken home by her mother. John and I also went home after Jenny's mum thanked him so much for his support.
We left the hospital and went home.
Cassandra had promised to work with us just to bring Stephen down. I told john about my memory and the fact that Cassandra is my sister. She knows about me but was not able to see me.
"Now we know that you mean no harm, we can trust you and depend on one another"john said looking at her. "Yes"she replied. "So you mean you know who was behind my mum's death? Can you tell me. now, I can believe everything you say"john said.
She was silent for a while staring at john. "Who's it? Let me know now"he said looking impatient. Just as Cassandra was about to talk, her phone rang and she took it. "Hello?"
"Alright"that was all her respond to the caller. She took her bag and stood up. "Sorry that would be another day. Because it's a long story. Stephen just called for me. I need to go now"she said looking at john.
:
Stephen's POV
When Cassandra got to me, she was not looking that good. I suspect something is wrong. "Why is your mood like this?"I asked her. "It's nothing. I just feel a bit sick"she replied. "Will you go to the hospital? Is it much?"I asked. "Why did you call me here?"she asked looking at me.
I noticed she had been acting strange and quiet these days. I wondered why she's like that. "Yes I called for you. Sorry to tell you this, I had searched for your family which you asked me to do for you. But it's so sad and heartbroken I found out they had all died in a motor accident. Only you survived the accident. So sorry to break down the sad news to you"I said looking at her. I brought out some pictures and documents I asked Mathew to get and showed it to her. It was another family picture who all died three years ago In a serious motor accident. When I gave it to her, she nodded her head positively without saying a word or two. She gave them back to me staring at me strangely. "That's so bad"she said looking at me.
"Is that all you could say?"I asked her. She didn't react to it or start crying or do as if it hurts her. "That's so painful but what can I do? They're gone. So sad"she said covering her face with both hands.
I took a deep breath and my body was relieved.
:
Cassandra's POV
I covered my face because I can't stand to see the sight of that beast Stephen anymore. I cried a little at least for the family that lost their lives. And for him not to suspect me.
I left his place and was heading back. I thought of going to Stella at my Foster family's place. Just to check on her health. And to visit them because it had been long. I got into my car and headed there.
:
Stephen's POV
After she left, I thought of what she had been up to these days because she was acting strange. "Is she keeping anything from me?"I asked myself. I took my car key and also headed out to find out about what she's up to. I saw her car as she zoomed out of the compound. I also got into my car and followed her but let the distance between us be a little far so that she won't notice am following her. She turned to the left at a junction. "Where on earth is this girl going to?"I asked myself and also turned left.
:
TBC....
 SHE'S A GHOST Episode 27
Cassandra's POV
As I was driving down towards the place, my phone rang and I took it. "Hello Sandra"john said on phone. "Hello. Is anything the problem?"I asked. "Please come back to my place. I just have one thing to ask you. I can't say it on phone. I need to ask from you right now. Please we need to see"he said sounding desperate. "I'll come back to you later when am back. I need to get to somewhere right now. I can't see you until am back. I'll be back by 5:pm, you just have to wait till then"I said. "I can't just keep this in mind till then. We need to see face to face on this issue. Can't you even do that for me?"he asked. "Am so sorry. The place am heading to is so important. Please pardon me"I replied and hung up.
I have not let them know about Stella. I still kept that a secret because of her safety. I continue driving but thought of what he want to ask me, to make him this serious about it. I thought for a while wondering whats going on with him. "Oh God! I already told them am on my way. Should I go back again?"I said feeling bad. I got to a junction and made a Uturn back heading to his place.
:
Stephen's POV
When she got to a junction and made a Uturn heading back home, I thought of what she was doing. "Why is this girl driving like this? Is she just driving and turning for fun? Was it because of the news I broke to her?"I thought to myself. My phone rang and I took it. They called because of an urgent meeting. I told them am on my way and quickly turned the opposite way she took and headed to the meeting I was called for.
:
John's POV
I and Stella were in the living room. When Sandra told me she's not coming, I kept pondering over the matter. Few minutes later, she had arrived. She walked towards us and I quickly met at before she could get to us. "What's so serious you want to ask that makes you call me back here?"she asked looking at me.
"Please you need to tell me the truth. We can't keep things for each other anymore right?" I asked looking at her. "Yes. I know that"she replied looking at me. "Was Stephen the one behind my mum's death?"I asked her straight. She was silent for a while and that got me feeling more impatient. "Answer me!"I shouted holding her shoulders.
"Stephen was not the one that really killed your mum"she replied looking at me. "Then who? Who did it?"I asked waiting for her to talk.
:
Debbie's POV
Today is my friend memorial day. I dressed in black outfit and was holding some flowers in my hand. I looked at her grave and saw many kind of flowers. Seems like her family just left. I dropped mine on her grave also and did the normal ritual while kneeling on the ground. I stood up still looking down at her grave. "We promised to fight for each other. We promised to to die for each other right?. And now I promise to punish all who are behind your death and bring them all to shame"I said looking at the grave.
After I left her graveyard, I headed to Stephen's house because he told me he's home a while ago. And I also have a lot to ask him. And the reason why he didn't attend Stella's memorial when I got to his place, I packed my car at the garage and walked towards his building. I got to the door and unlocked it because I know his password. When I got in, I didn't meet anyone inside. So I guess he would be inside his room. I tried opening his door but it was locked with password. I guess he's not home. I thought to myself and was about leaving. When i got to the living room, I stopped and wondered why he even locked his room with password. Definitely there's something suspicious in his room. I went to the window to check the environment. When I saw no one was there, I went back to his door. I tried the pin he used for his main door but it was not working. So I tried another one still the same. I thought of what he would have used. Then I used Stella's birth date. It unlocked and I was surprised he used her birthday for his password. I opened the door slowly and walked in. I looked around his room in amazement. This would be my first time of entering his room. His room looks strange. I saw some pictures on the wall. Some were cross in a red ink. I moved closer to it. And saw Stella's picture. "My love Stella. Died on 18-5-2015."this was written in red ink at the bottom of the picture. I ignored that and started checking everywhere maybe I would find any other suspicious stuff. I opened his drawer and checked but can't find anything. I opened the second one and found something mysterious. Something wrapped in a black napkin. I loosed the napkin and brought out what was inside. "What in the world is this?"I said trembling in fear. It was a sharp pointed dagger and the picture of Stella destroyed with a shark object. I saw a small book under where I took the napkin and brought it out. I opened it and started reading. It looks Like a diary.
"I killed Elizabeth because she knows my true identity. I don't mean to but she vowed to reveal it to the world."the first page was written like that with the picture of a pretty girl. "Stephen killed someone?"I said covering my mouth in shock. I opened the second page then the third page. I then thought If what am guessing about him killing Stella was right, I would see her here also. I started opening the cover from page to page until I got to Stella's part. My heart was beating very fast as if it would jump out of my chest. I can't believe he really killed his ex-grlfriend Stella. When I read the whole content of it, tears were streaming down my cheek while my body was trembling in fear. I brought out my phone and snapped it all. Then forward them to john. I packed everything and put them back in his drawer. Just as I stood up still shaking in fear, I heard the sound of the buttons as if someone is unlocking the door. My eyes were widely opened as I heard the voice if Stephen. I stood still trembling in fear.
:
TBC...
 SHE'S A GHOST Episode 28
I quickly took my hand bag and walked to the door. When I got to the door, I opened it gently but couldn't find anyone at the door. I heard him talking to someone on phone in the living room. I tiptoed and got out of his room closing the door gently. I walked towards the visitor toilet to hide there till he'll be out again or go to his room. I don't want him to know I came to his house. That might put me in trouble also. I stood in the visitor toilet trembling and weeping. I thought of what I read In the book and that bring more tears to my face. "Stephen why? Why did you guys do that?"I asked crying while covering my mouth with both hand to stop me from crying out.
:
John's POV
When I asked Cassandra who killed my mum, she was staring at me not replying. "Your silence is killing me. Please just tell me already"I said looking at her. "Your mum was murdered by...."she stopped and a message notification came into my phone. I saw Debbie's number and quickly unlocked my phone. I saw the pictures she sent and started reading the content out.
"April 18 2015, I killed Stella because she saw what she was not suppose to see. I didn't kill jane(John's mother) but her death was a mistake from my mother. My mum called Jane for a visit at her place just because she told her she have something to say to her. But that's not the truth she called her for a reason. She threatened her to reject father's offer of wanting him to live with her. John's mum was favored a lot by father and this got my mum jealous. Because of that, my mum's hatred for her grew stronger. When she told her to reject the offer, Jane refused to hear her. Arguments arises between both of them. My mum slapped her and hit her multiple times. She defended herself also by retaliating the slap back to my mum. In anger, my mum hit and pushed her. This made her hit her head at the pillar behind her and passed away immediately. My mum started trembling in fear and called me when she saw blood. She told me everything that happened between them and I told her not to worry about it. When I got there, I calmed her down. When I checked and found out Jane had stopped breathing, I took her to my car and told my mum not to mention this to anyone. When I drove her to a bridge, I asked my mum to bring her car just to make the accident real. When she brought it, she took a taxi and went back home. I placed her body on the driver seat. Just as I was about to start the engine, she opened her eyes looking at me. If I had taken her to the hospital, she would have survived but will report everything to the police and would put my mum and I in big trouble. "You guys can't do this to me"she said in a weak voice. I ignored her and started the engine then removed the stone I placed on the break pedal. The car moved by itself and hit the bridge then down into the river. I closed my eyes as this happened. I paced at the spot the car hit for a while then I looked behind me and noticed someone was hiding behind my car. I opened the door quietly and brought out a sharp dagger with the aim of killing whosoever saw me. When I got there, I saw it was Stella. I was so surprised she was the one who saw all what I just did. It was so painful it was her and not another person. I never mean to hurt the girl I love but I can't let her go. Because of my future and for my mum's safety. Stella tried to run away from me but I caught her. She pleaded me to spare her but it was too late. I stabbed her with the dagger and threw her into the river also.....
That was how Stella and Jane died the same day.
:
John's POV
When I finished reading this, my phone dropped from me in shock. I bent down on my kneel covering my face while tears dropped from my eyes. "How could you guys do this to my poor mother? Why? How could you?"I said crying. Cassandra and Stella came beside me and were comforting me. "Take heart dear. It's so painful but you have to take heart"Sandra said patting my back.
I stood up on my feet and faced Cassandra. "I can't take this anymore. That beast don't worth living on earth and breathing the same air with we humans. I will destroy him myself today"I said and headed out. Stella and Cassandra kept calling my name but the anger and revenge in me does not make me answer or go back to them.
:
TBC...
 SHE'S A GHOST Episode 29
Stephen's POV
When I finished receiving the call, I walked towards my room. I sat on the sofa looking around. I looked at some things in my room and noticed they were not as I left them. I stood up and started putting them back in place. I got to my drawer and saw it was not locked properly as I left it this morning. I checked the stuffs I put there and found out they've been touched by someone. "Who the hell tampered with my stuffs?"I asked in anger. Due to my anger, my body had started diffusing black flames and my finger nails had pointed sharp. I was so angry that if I should see the person right now, I would kill him/her whosoever it might be. I closed the drawer and went to the door. I sniffed the handle of the door to perceive the smell. I noticed the person just left my room not long. "That mean he/she is still inside my building"I thought to myself and opened the door.
:
Debbie's POV.
When I peeped through the door and saw he went into his room, I tiptoed and walked out of the visitor toilet. When I got to the living room, I heard his footsteps and I quickly hid behind the cotton. He walked around the living room looking at every angle. I was so surprised to see him In that state. He's of no different from a beast. His fingers were pointed and his body were releasing thick black flames. His eyeballs were black. He looks just like a monster. This got me more scared. "God please save me from Stephen. God please protect me. Guide me till I leave his house. Don't let me die here by his hand"I prayed to God silently. He went back towards his room. And I found my way out of his house. I went into my car and drove out of his compound. Just like 3minutes drive, I saw John's car coming. I called him but he was not picking up. I blocked him with my car and he stepped on the break. I quickly get out of my car and went to his car. He also opened the door and came out looking at me. "What you sent to me,was that true? Could that be real?"he asked looking at me." And if it's real, Where are you going to in this state? I didn't send that to you so that you can fight him. He's not someone you can handle. This is not the next step. Let's get out of here now. I know by now, he would be looking for the person that broke into his room which was me. Let's just go back. We'll talk better then"I said looking at him. He hit the body of his car looking hurt and angry. I went into my car and drove off. While he also turned and followed behind me.
:
Stephen's POV
After I searched everywhere and could not find anyone, I then started laughing to myself. "Hahahahahaaa"I laughed for so long. "Do you think you can get away from me? I'll get you soon"I said and headed to the cctv screen. I backward it to when the person first got in. To my surprise, it was Debbie. I watched how she got into my room and how she was checking all the stuffs one after the other. When she took the black napkin and saw who was I the picture, I stopped watching and headed out of the room. "How dare you mess with me?"I said looking angry. I went to my room and opened my drawer. I brought out the dagger smiling to myself.
:
John's POV
Debbie told me all what she saw in his room. I was so angry that I wish I had a gun and shoot him dead immediately but Debbie told me to calm down. Cassandra told us Stephen just called her and told her everything on how someone broke into her room. "I will advise you to be careful. You'll be his next target now because he knows you were the one"Sandra said looking at Debbie. We were all shocked while Debbie was trembling in fear. "What do we do? Let's report him to the police."Debbie said. "You guys cant report Stephen to the police, it would just make everything worst for you guys. Stephen must be killed for his evil deeds to end. If you report him, he'll find his way out of there because he had so much connections. You guys can't understand what am saying. Stephen have to die! For him to die, the evil spirit must be cast out."Cassandra said looking at us.
"What should I do? I can't go home right now. My life is at stake"Debbie said looking scared. "Can you stay with me at my place?"Cassandra asked her. "Yes I think that idea would be good. You have to stay with her for the main time."I said agreeing to what she said. "On thanks"Debbie replied. "But I need to get something from my house first"she said. "What is it? Get whatever you want to get before it's late"Sandra said looking at her. I looked at Stella and nodded my head.
:
Cassandra's POV
Just to keep her safe, I followed her to her house to get whatever she wants to get before leaving for my place. When we got to her building, she unlocked her door and went in while I followed behind her.
:
Debbie's POV
Now, I know the reason the old woman gave me the black sachet.
I got into my building and went towards my room. While Sandra waited in the living room watching the entrance and the compound. When I got to my door, I opened it and went in. I found out someone had gotten into my room because my stuffs were thrown to the floor and everywhere looked messed up. "What happened here?"I asked looking around. I think Stephen just left my house when he couldn't find me. I quickly took my box and pack few clothes then take the black sachet I got from the old woman. I met her by the road side begging for food. I gave her money and some snack I bought from a store. She thanked me and when I was about driving on, she stopped me by hitting my car. She gave me a sachet. I asked what it was for and she smiled telling me I would need it later. She said it's for destroying evil spirits and ghosts no matter how strong they are. Then, I wondered what I will have to do with evil spirit or ghost. I received it and dropped it in my bag thanking her.
Now I know what she meant be that. I took the powder and dropped it in my box with the hope of giving it to john when we get back together. I closed my box and was dragging it along with me. When I got to the door and was about opening it, I heard some footsteps behind me. I stopped and swallowed hard shaking in fear. I turned back slowly to see if someone was behind me. When I looked behind me, I could not see anyone. I faced front slowly and to my greatest shock, I saw Stephen standing before me. The shock almost made me faint at the sight of him. He smiled looking at me. "Go away from me now!"I yelled at him. I took the black sachet from my box. My body was trembling seriously and the sachet fell down from me. He smiled looking at me. I tried to scream but he grabbed my neck and squeezed it.
:
Sandra's POV
I waited for long but could not see Debbie. Suddenly, I heard a loud voice from where she said to be her room. I quickly rushed towards there but was not able to find her room on time. Finally I opened a door and what I saw shocked me. I found Debbie in her own pool of blood. Her face was destroyed with sharp finger marks. Her body was badly injured with sharp paw marks. Her blood streamed down like water. When I saw this, I couldn't hold in the fear any longer so I fainted out of shock.
:
TBC....
SHE'S A GHOST Episode 30
John's POV
When Stella and I waited for Debbie and Sandra for so long, I took my phone and dialed Debbie's number but she was not picking up. It rang for so long but no one pick it. "What's happening? Why Is she not picking up?"Stella asked looking at me. "I don't know. Let me get there now"I replied and took my car key from the couch heading out. She followed me and we both went to Debbie's apartment. When I got there, I saw the door opened. I got to the living room and found Sandra's phone on the center table. The house was so quiet that I wondered what really happened. I walked slowly towards her room. When I got there, I was so shocked by what I saw. When Stella also got there and looked inside, she opened her mouth in shock. "Debbie! Sandra! What really happened here?"she asked crying. She rushed to both of them calling there names. I was just staring at them. I don't know what next to do. It felt like a bad dream to me. Stella was weeping while calling there names.
"Stephen did it again?"I said in a low tone looking at both of them.
Few minutes later, the ambulance came to take them after I reported the incident. Debbie was badly injured with her body full of blood. "Had I know, I won't let her come for what she wants to take. I wonder what made her risked her life for it like this"I thought to myself regretting. As they took them into the ambulance, Stella was still crying. I followed them to the hospital in the ambulance. Just as they were giving them first aids, Cassandra opened her eyes and stood up. "Debbie! Where's Debbie"that was her first statement. "Calm down. She's in a critical state right now." One of the nurse said holding her.
When we got there, Debbie was taken into the operation room. While, Cassandra, Stella and I waited behind. I was so sad and was moving about looking worried.
:
Stella's POV
It was bad and heartbroken to see Debbie in that state. I knew Stephen was the one behind it.
When the operation took so long, I got tired of waiting and headed there. "I have to see her now. I want to know what's really happening"I said looking at john. "But you can't. It would make you cry more"he said looking at me. Sandra was staring at his mouth while looking by each side looking for me. "I won't. My mind is not at peace. Let me just go"I said and disappeared. When I got to the operation room, I saw as the doctors were trying their best on her. I moved closer and looked at her face weeping. I bit my finger shaking my head at her sight.
The doctors were trying their best to save her life but it was all useless.
When the machine drops to 00,they all gave up. I started crying more. "What happened to her? Is she dead? Why are you guys not doing anything?"I asked them even though they can't hear my voice. I stood beside her crying seriously. "Debbie you can't die also. Please wake up. Am sorry for everything. You're like this because of me. Please wake up Debbie!"I screamed her name. I felt a light tap behind me and I looked back. To my surprise I saw Debbie. "It's not your fault. It's my fate to die today. I don't regret anything because I know everything would be over soon. Stop weeping."she said looking at me. "No! You can't see me because you're not dead yet. You have to stay alive to see Stephen doom. Don't die now. Please do that for me as your best friend. Go back to life you're not suppose to be here with me please!!!"I said crying. She nodded her head and walked towards the bed her soul was lying. She slept on it and her spirit disappeared. "Her heart Is beating again"a doctor said and they all continue the operation. I took a deep breath nodding my head positively. "Yes. That's how it should be. You have to go back"I said looking at her.
:
John's POV
We waited almost 2hours and the operation was still going on. I wonder what's really happening. After some minutes, the operation was over and the doctor came out. I quickly rushed to him "how was it? What will happen to her?"I asked him. "Her condition is very critical. She's between life and death. we tried our best but no other option than to fly her out of this country for better treatment. Her rate of survival is so thin. We have to do that quickly or we'll lose her."the doctor said looking at me. "OK. That would be done soon. But please she must not die"I said looking at him.
:
Cassandra's POV
My phone rang and I picked it. I saw Stephen's number and I quickly picked it. "Hello"I said. "Meet me at my place right now!"he said in a loud voice. He hung up the phone after her said that.
"I will be back. Stephen just called"I said looking at john. He nodded his head in response and I left the hospital. When I got to his house, he opened the door and I walked in. "Why did you...."I've not finish the statement before he landed a thunderous slap on my face. "Why are with Debbie today? I wanted to kill you back there but I thought of one thing. You're an orphan! With that, I hesitated"he said looking at me. I went on my kneels and started apologizing. "Am so sorry. Debbie and I went to her house because I want to get something from her. Please believe me. I'll never do anything that'll hurt you"I said with my face down. He moved closer to me while I already closed my eyes for him to do the worst. He patted my head gently"I know you can't do anything to Hurt me. I trust you ok. Please let my trust in you be there"he said looking at me. I took a breath of relieve when I heard that.
:
John's POV
Stella came out and was standing beside me. "Debbie is going to be OK right?"she asked. "Yes. She'll definitely be alright"i replied looking at her. "Why does Stephen keep hurting people around me. This is too much for me to bare. What should we do?"she asked looking at me. "That guy is so evil. I regretted ever being his blood. I can't take this pain any longer"I said looking at Stella. I left her side and went out of the hospital. She followed me behind wondering what am up to. Because I left my car at Debbie's house, I took a taxi and headed to Stephen's place.
When I got there, I paid the taxi man and headed towards his building.
I pressed on the bell and the door was opened by Stephen. The look on his face was like, why-are-you-her
e? "Hy Bro. Why are you here? I was so surprise to see you here for the first time"he said looking at me. "Why did you do that to her?"I asked, looking at me. "What are you talking about?"he asked acting innocent. "Stop putting on a show. Why did you do that to the innocent Debbie?"I repeated looking at her. "Why did you think it's me? Do you have any evidence for that?"he asked smiling.
The smile makes me more irritated and angry. I could Not hold in my anger any longer that I punched his face and that left a cut at the corner of his lips.
:
TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment