Relationship Talks || Marriage || Stories At Your Door

...Everything Relationship and Stories

ALERT

Get Relationship Talks, Marriage Tips And Premium Stories Without Subscription

She's A Ghost (Episode 31-36)


SHE’S A GHOST

Episode 31
He looks so much interested in what I want to say to him. “What’s that? Do still have any secret we don’t know about?”he asked looking at me. “Yes I do. And the secret is..”I stopped on seeing the reaction on his face. “Continue”he said looking at me. “The truth is, Stella is not dead yet but In coma”I finally said. His eyes went wild on hearing that. He has this confusing look on his face. He was silent for a while staring at me.
:
John’s POV
When she said that, my heart beats so hard and I found it hard to believe. Stella was also surprised to hear that. She was also staring at Cassandra but can’t ask her anything about it because she can’t see or hear her. So, she faced me directly. “What’s the meaning of what she’s saying? Could that be truth? Am I not dead? Then why am I invisible to humans? What does she really mean?”she asked me questions continuously but I could not find any answer to that because I was more confused.
“How? I mean have you seen her? Where’s she?”I asked looking at her. “My Foster parents home. They took her in the day of the accident because luckily for her, their daughter who happened to be one of her fan, found her and took her home that day. Since then, Stella had been in coma up till now am talking to you guys. She still have a chance to live, if the treatment make a quick recovery on her.”she said staring at me. “Really? I could still live as a human? Could this be real?”Stella said sounding unbelievable. I looked at her and smiled. “That’s a good news. That means you still have hope of returning being a human one day”I said looking at her.
:
Cassandra took us to where Stella was. When we got to their house, I greeted the woman and a girl. I guess she was the one who saved Stella. Cassandra called the woman privately to talk to her. After few minutes, they’re back to the living room. “Am so happy for this. We have been taking care of this girl for the past three years. Even though my husband doesn’t know her parents, he continue putting all his effort to her recovery. I also support her treatment due to my daughter’s love for her. Since she was stabbed the day she was brought her, i thing someone tried to kill her. Good thing she was found on time or else she would have died.”the woman said facing me. I looked at Stella beside me and nodded my head to her saying it’s OK. She felt bad remembering the whole incident again.
I was taken to the room she was put in. I moved closer to bed and looked at her closely. Her face looks the same. It never change. Stella also moved closer but was a bit far from where I was standing. The looks on her face tells that she’s hurt. She feel sad looking at her body. “Lets go back”I said to stop her from looking.
:
After john went to the room to check on her, I sat down in the couch with mum the living room.
:
Jenny’s POV
Stephen got into the room Stella was kept without anyone’s knowledge. He moved closer to her bed and removed a sharp knife from his coat. He raised it up to stab stella but Cassandra stopped her. She got into a real fight with Stephen stopping him from using the object on her. Stephen turned into a scary beast and overpowered Cassandra. He used the object on Cassandra instead. While Cassandra was battling with the spot she was stabbed, she still tried her best to stop Stephen. She brought out a black sachet from pocket and opened it with her teeth. She blew it on Stephen but it doesn’t work on him. Rather it makes him more powerful. The black powder stained her hand already. It mixed with the blood on her hands. While Stephen tried to attack her again, she pushed him away with her bloody hand. Stephen staggered back and the spot Sandra touched started burning. She looked at her hand In surprise and approached him. When she got to him, she touched his body with both hands and Stephen started burning. She did it continuously hitting him angrily with her hand. Stephen became more powerless. Finally, a black evil spirit came out of him and turns into arches before it disappeared into the thin air. After that, Cassandra fell to the ground and died while Stephen also fell to the ground and died also.
I opened my eyes sweating and breathing heavily. It was all a dream?
:
TBC….
SHE’S A GHOST


Episode 32
“What do we do now? No one must hurt or die again”john said feeling bad. “I also don’t know what to do.”I replied looking at him. “Jenny told me her grandma can help on that. Should we give it a try?”I asked looking at him
:
The following day…
Cassandra’s POV
When I got to work, I went to Stephen’s office to check on him. Because that’s how I do everyday I got to work.
I entered and looked around. I found no one in his office. I think he went somewhere. I know he’s at work because his office was not locked. I entered and went to his table. I remembered he brought out the black sachet from one of the drawer. I looked through the window to check if anyone is coming. When I saw no one was coming, I opened the drawer and started looking for the sachet. I searched everywhere In the drawer but was not able to find it. I closed them back and positioned everything the way they were kept. I stood up looking around. “Where could he have kept it? Why can’t I find it?”I asked myself looking at every angle. I looked at the waste bin by the door and my mind told me maybe he disposed it there. I walked there and opened the cover. I fumble with the peppers and other stuffs there. I haven’t search for long before I found it. I picked it and stood up holding it. “Yes! I got it”I said smiling. I placed back the trashes and covered the waste bin. I kept the sachet In my pocket and adjusted my dress properly.
As I was about to leave, the door opened and Stephen walks in. My heart almost jump out at the sight of him. He was staring at me awkwardly and that made me more scared and restless. “Good morning”I said smiling with one mind. “How was your night?”he replied and walked towards his desk. He sat down on the chair looking at me. “I called your line yesterday night but you were not picking. Why?”he said looking at me.
“Oh. I was at home. Maybe I was fast asleep then”I said in a firm voice. “You were asleep?”he asked looking at me. “Yes. Why did you call?”I asked. “I just wanted to ask if you arrived home safely”he said looking at me. “Yes. Thanks”I replied smiling.
:
Stephen’s POV
I think she’s keeping something from me. How can she lie about her where about yesterday?”I thought to myself staring at her. Well I already implanted a bug in her favorite hand bag. Anything that happens, I would be able to know soon.
“You can leave for now. I don’t have anything to say to you now. Maybe later in the day”I said looking at her. “Alright sir”she said and left my office.
Three days gone. She didn’t go to that place. On the night of the fourth day, she headed there again. I also followed her. When she got there, she entered the building again. I packed my car to the side of the road. And connected the device. I inserted my Bluetooth to my ear to listening to whatever they were saying.
:
Sandra’s POV
When I got to Elle’s parent home, I greeted everyone.
“Welcome dear. How’s work?”dad asked smiling. I went to sit down on the couch beside mum. “Your mum was here today. She came to check on Stella. She just left not too long.”mum said smiling. “Really? I also called her this afternoon. I’ll give her a visit tomorrow.
You wonder how I met my mum? Actually dad tried her best to find my biological parents when I told them Stella was my blood sister. Few weeks ago, he was able to find my mum. He told me our mum traveled out of the country a year after the news said Stella died. It was a painful experience for her. She was left with no one because father also died few days after he heard about Stella’s death. Mum found it hard to live on but was forced to accept that as fate. When she came back from traveling, doctor Josh was able to find her quickly because he told me my mum came for check up at his hospital. He found out she was his old friend in high school. They exchanged greetings and were so excited they met again. So, doctor asked her about her family. It was then she told her the story on how she lost me and how Stella died. Mr Josh said he was so surprised after she said all that. He also told her everything on how he found me and how he saved stella. He said my mum was overjoyed that day. She wanted to compensate her with a lot of money but Mr Josh rejected it saying it’s fate. He then brought my mum home that day. She saw where Stella was kept for treatment. That was why daddy called me to come home that day saying he have good news for me. When I got home, and he explained everything to me, my mum and I hugged each other crying. She cried so much that I consoled her. I told her nothing would happen to us again since we all met each other again. Even If Stella was still in coma, I know she’ll wake up one day.
Back to present.
“Oh I really missed. I’ll meet her tomorrow then”I said looking at dad. “How’s Stella’s health?”I asked dad. “She’s getting better than expected. I guaranty that she’ll wake up in no less than a week of two.”he replied. “Am so happy on how things changes now. My mum is back and my sister will wake up soon. I hope nothing bad happen to any of us again. And everybody”I said looking at dad. “Amen!”they chorused smiling.
:
Stephens POV
When I heard all the conversation, I found it so hard to believe that Stella was not dead. How? I mean I stabbed her back then. And the dagger was not ordinary. She was suppose to be as good as dead. What went wrong that day? She must not wake up or my mum will be in trouble. I have to stop every chance of that.”I thought to myself.
:
TBC…
SHE’S A GHOST

Episode 33
John’s POV
The following day, Jenny, Stella and I went to Jenny’s grandma’s place. It was a bit far from us. Not different from a hometown because everywhere still looks old unlike city. Jenny was directing me while I was driving. When we got there, I packed my car in front of their gate and we got down. “Is it this building?”I asked Jenny. “Yes. She lives here.”she replied nodding her head. The house still looks neat unlike some we saw while coming. It’s just a mini flat but looks old fashioned. Jenny moved closer to the gate and knocked on it. In Few seconds, a lady came to open it. “Good morning Jenny”she greeted smiling. “Good morning.”she returned the greeting while we walks in. “Grandma went to get something she’ll be back shortly”the lady said looking at Jenny. “Why can’t you get it for her instead of stressing her?”she asked. “She insisted on getting it herself. You know how she act stubborn”the lady said with a little frown. “Alright we’ll wait for her”Jenny said. “Let’s go in”she said facing us. She lead us in while we followed her behind. I was looking around the compound as we walked towards the door. When we got to the door, Jenny opened it and we got in. The house looks better that I think. It was well finished and neat unlike it’s outside. We got to the living room and she told us to have our seat. We sat down on the couch while the other lady left us. In few seconds, she came back with juice and two glass cups in a tray. She placed it on the table and was about opening it. “Don’t bother. I’ll do it myself”Jenny said. “Alright.”she said and left us.
:
Cassandra’s POV
I visited my mum’s place as promised. When I got there, she was so happy to see me. “I went to Joshua’s place yesterday expecting you to be there”she said looking at me. “Yes I was told you came. I was busy at work by those time. That was why I came to visit you specially today.”I said smiling. “How’s everything? How are you doing at your work place?”she asked staring at me. “Am doing good.”I replied. “It was so boring living alone all this while. But now am happy that am not alone anymore.”she said looking at me. “I’ll soon move…”I stopped for a while when I saw something by my handbag. I removed it and was staring at it. I know Stephen planted this on me. “Oh my God! Am finished. He already heard so many things. What should I do?”I thought to myself looking at it. “What’s the problem? What’s that?”mum asked looking at my hand. I placed my finger to my lips giving her sign to be quiet for a while. I took my phone and texted her. “It’s a bug. Someone is monitoring me”I sent it to her. “Really? Who’s it?”she texted back.
“I need to leave for now. I’ll visit you later”I texted and picked up my bag. I waved at her and left the living room heading out for my car. When I got to the compound and was about opening my car door, Stephen’s call came in.
:
John’s POV
We waited more than 30mins before Jenny’s grandma arrives home. I greeted her and Jenny did the same. Stella didn’t bother to greet because she can’t see her anyway.
She looks beside me as if she saw her. “You were not thought how to greet?”she asked looking beside me. I first thought she was referring to me but I found out it was Stella.
“Good evening ma. I don’t know you could see me also”Stella said looking at her in surprise. “Why can’t I? Are you saying my sights are bad?”she asked looking at her. “Am sorry ma”Stella apologized again. “It OK. But learn to greet people”she said. By looking at her, she looks like a strict person. I guess she’ll be so wicked for real. By judging by her behavior, she must be a mean grandma”i thought to myself looking At her. She raised her eyebrows looking at me. Jenny also looked at my direction smiling. “Don’t judge people by their behaviors. Not everyone with bad behavior and attitudes are wicked OK?”she said looking at me badly. I was so surprised she knew what I was thinking. I tried so hard not to think she’s a witch or she might know that too. I focused my mind on another thing and try hard not to think about anything. “So, why are you guys here?”she asked. Jenny explained everything to her about Stephen and his evil deeds. She requested a way to get ride of Stephen without sacrificing any life.
After Jenny told her this, she was silent for a while staring at us. “Who told you guys a life would be sacrificed?”she asked looking at us. “I told them. I dreamt about it a couple of days”Jenny said. ” It’s so simple. If you must get ride of the evil spirit inside him, he will die as well.”she said. “Yes. Who care?”Stella said looking at her. “OK. If you guys want to get ride of him, his true love blood would be mixed to the black power. Which is the girl you saw in your dream. She won’t die. If her blood is mixed with it, then that would get ride of him. His true love blood.
But the spirit in me right now is telling me the girl is near to her grave because the evil spirit is after her. If you guys fail to do this tomorrow or earlier, two person will die soon. I don’t really see the second person but he/she is among us here right now”she said looking at us one after the other. My heart was beating so fast on hearing that. “Not again! No one must die again before his evil deed would be revealed.”I thought to myself feeling restless.
:
TBC…..
SHE’S A GHOST Episode 34
“What do we do now? No one must hurt or die
again”john said feeling bad. “I also don’t know
what to do.”I replied looking at him. “Jenny told
me her grandma can help on that. Should we
give it a try?”I asked looking at him
:
the following day…
Cassandra’s POV
When I got to work, I went to Stephen’s office to
check on him. Because that’s how I do everyday
I got to work.
I entered and looked around. I found no one in
his office. I think he went somewhere. I know
he’s at work because his office was not locked. I
entered and went to his table. I remembered he
brought out the black sachet from one of the
drawer. I looked through the window to check if
anyone is coming. When I saw no one was
coming, I opened the drawer and started looking
for the sachet. I searched everywhere In the
drawer but was not able to find it. I closed them
back and positioned everything the way they
were kept. I stood up looking around. “Where
could he have kept it? Why can’t I find it?”I
asked myself looking at every angle. I looked at
the waste bin by the door and my mind told me
maybe he disposed it there. I walked there and
opened the cover. I fumble with the peppers and
other stuffs there. I haven’t search for long
before I found it. I picked it and stood up holding
it. “Yes! I got it”I said smiling. I placed back the
trashes and covered the waste bin. I kept the
sachet In my pocket and adjusted my dress
properly.
As I was about to leave, the door opened and
Stephen walks in. My heart almost jump out at
the sight of him. He was staring at me
awkwardly and that made me more scared and
restless. “Good morning”I said smiling with one
mind. “How was your night?”he replied and
walked towards his desk. He sat down on the
chair looking at me. “I called your line yesterday
night but you were not picking. Why?”he said
looking at me.
“Oh. I was at home. Maybe I was fast asleep
then”I said in a firm voice. “You were asleep?”he
asked looking at me. “Yes. Why did you call?”I
asked. “I just wanted to ask if you arrived home
safely”he said looking at me. “Yes. Thanks”I
replied smiling.
:
Stephen’s POV
I think she’s keeping something from me. How
can she lie about her where about yesterday?”I
thought to myself staring at her. Well I already
implanted a bug in her favorite hand bag.
Anything that happens, I would be able to know
soon.
“You can leave for now. I don’t have anything to
say to you now. Maybe later in the day”I said
looking at her. “Alright sir”she said and left my
office.
Three days gone. She didn’t go to that place. On
the night of the fourth day, she headed there
again. I also followed her. When she got there,
she entered the building again. I packed my car
to the side of the road. And connected the
device. I inserted my Bluetooth to my ear to
listening to whatever they were saying.
:
Sandra’s POV
When I got to Elle’s parent home, I greeted
everyone.
“Welcome dear. How’s work?”dad asked smiling. I
went to sit down on the couch beside mum.
“Your mum was here today. She came to check
on Stella. She just left not too long.”mum said
smiling. “Really? I also called her this afternoon.
I’ll give her a visit tomorrow.
You wonder how I met my mum? Actually dad
tried her best to find my biological parents when
I told them Stella was my blood sister. Few
weeks ago, he was able to find my mum. He told
me our mum traveled out of the country a year
after the news said Stella died. It was a painful
experience for her. She was left with no one
because father also died few days after he heard
about Stella’s death. Mum found it hard to live
on but was forced to accept that as fate. When
she came back from traveling, doctor Josh was
able to find her quickly because he told me my
mum came for check up at his hospital. He
found out she was his old friend in high school.
They exchanged greetings and were so excited
they met again. So, doctor asked her about her
family. It was then she told her the story on how
she lost me and how Stella died. Mr Josh said he
was so surprised after she said all that. He also
told her everything on how he found me and how
he saved stella. He said my mum was overjoyed
that day. She wanted to compensate her with a
lot of money but Mr Josh rejected it saying it’s
fate. He then brought my mum home that day.
She saw where Stella was kept for treatment.
That was why daddy called me to come home
that day saying he have good news for me. When
I got home, and he explained everything to me,
my mum and I hugged each other crying. She
cried so much that I consoled her. I told her
nothing would happen to us again since we all
met each other again. Even If Stella was still in
coma, I know she’ll wake up one day.
Back to present.
“Oh I really missed. I’ll meet her tomorrow then”I
said looking at dad. “How’s Stella’s health?”I
asked dad. “She’s getting better than expected. I
guaranty that she’ll wake up in no less than a
week of two.”he replied. “Am so happy on how
things changes now. My mum is back and my
sister will wake up soon. I hope nothing bad
happen to any of us again. And everybody”I said
looking at dad. “Amen!”they chorused smiling.
:
Stephens POV
When I heard all the conversation, I found it so
hard to believe that Stella was not dead. How? I
mean I stabbed her back then. And the dagger
was not ordinary. She was suppose to be as
good as dead. What went wrong that day? She
must not wake up or my mum will be in trouble. I
have to stop every chance of that.”I thought to
myself.
:
TBC…

No comments:

Post a Comment