Relationship Talks || Marriage || Stories At Your Door

...Everything Relationship and Stories

ALERT

Get Relationship Talks, Marriage Tips And Premium Stories Without Subscription

Campus Love 2


Episode Two

The consistent ringing of my phone woke me
from my
sleep. Stretching my hand to my reading table, I
picked
the phone.
“Hello” I crooked into the phone not checking
who the
caller is.
“Hey what happened to you? I have been calling
you.”
Cindy said sounding a bit worried.
“Sorry dear, I slept off as soon as I got home. I
have
not even removed my cloths” I apologized.
“Lazy boy, have you had dinner” she asked.
“No, am not hungry sha. I think I took more than
enough of that meat pie” I answered yawning.
“You took only one and half of the meat pie Mr
man”
she teased.
“Yea I know and moreover am watching my
weight” I
replied her.
That got her from her end as she laughed out.
We
continued with the small talks, cracked jokes and
teased each other. I checked my phone and
what
seemed like a minute call have extended to
17 minutes.
“You didn’t tell me you now work for MTN” I said
laughing.
“Na you find me the work abi? Shebi na because
I
called you?” she retorted forming straight voice.
“Oya no vex na GLO you dey work with” she
caught the
twist and busted out laughing.
At 35 minutes she told me that her network
provider
have warned her of insufficient call time and
dropped.
Time check, 7:45 pm. I pulled of my clothes and
headed
straight to the bathroom. The thought of Cindy
filled my
mind while in the bathroom that it gave me a
hard on.
As I exited the bathroom after my shower, I was
still
hard and since I don’t do soap, I needed
someone to
help relieve the tension. I scrolled through my
phone
contacts as I laid on the bed. I couldn’t call
Cindy. I
have not even asked her out yet though we have
been
friends online for a while and just went out on
our first
date. I picked out two contacts on my phone,
Oge, my
first year girlfriend and Precious, my ‘school
mother’.
The call to oge didn’t yield anything. Summary,
she
wasn’t in school. Though officially we ain’t dating
anymore, but we still straffed anytime we
happened to
be together. I dialled Precious and after the
second
ringing she picked.
“Hey boo, what’s up?” she said as she picked the
call.
“Am good dear, how you dey?” I replied.
“Am fine jare, though am not in school currently”
she
answered.
As I just heard that, my mood changed because
from all
indication, there is no show for the night.
“Were are you?” I asked a little anger showing in
my
voice.
“I travelled to Lagos on Monday, will be back on
Monday, is everything ok with you?
“You travelled and couldn’t even tell me” I said
anger
fully showing in my voice.
“Come on, am sorry I didn’t tell you, it was kinda
urgent” she apologized.
It was not like I cared what she went to Lagos
for. The
truth is that I was annoyed because there is no
straff
for me that night.
“No problem sha I will see you when you come
back.
Just that I miss you and right now am so hard
that my
Joystick hurts” I said.
“Oh!! My baby, hold on a little while, mummy will
be
back to serve you what you deserve. But why not
call
that your first year chick, what’s that her name
again? I
know she still has a thing for you” she said.
“Hmmm!! I will pretend I didn’t hear that. I will be
waiting for you on Monday.”
“Ok, so what should I buy for you when coming
back”
she asked.
“I don’t know, just get me anything you like” I
replied
nonchalantly.
We talked for a few more minutes before she
dropped
the call. WHO IS PRECIOUS?
**********
I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I
hesitated
for a while to wear my boxer before going to
answer the
door. As I opened the door, behold that
magnificent
beauty standing before me with warm, Sekxy
smile. I
stood transfixed at the door admiring her beauty
and
endowment. A tent has already started forming
on my
shorts and before I could recover myself to hide
it, it
was already visible to her.
“If you are done checking me out, you can make
way
for me to enter” she said.
Without uttering a word, I made way for her to
enter as
my eyes trailed her from behind. She was
wearing a
short gown that barely covered half of her laps,
yes
that’s how short it was. It left the better part of
her
fresh laps to the view. On the front, the gown
was so
tight fitted to her upper body and left a large part
of her
cleavage to the view also. Her huge backside
swayed
as she walked into the room towards my bed.
This
sight increased the commotion going down my
abdominal region. My junior couldn’t hide its
excitement anymore as it stood out proud
waving at my
visitor.
She went straight to my bed and laid down
facing up
with her gown shooting upwards and exposing
her laps
almost up to her crouch region. Settled on my
reading
table, I savored the sight before me. She
pretended like
I wasn’t in the room as she didn’t say a word to
me. On
my own side, with everything happening to me,
no
words seemed to form in my mouth. After a
while she
brought her hand down to her laps like she
wanted to
scratch a spot and caressed it up to her crotch
exposing a white G-string that barely covered her
k—y.
The little will power left in me withheld me from
cumin
as I savored that sight. Goose bumps covered
my body
as I shivered down my spine. The whole blood in
my
body has rushed down to my Joystick and was
trying
to explode. Distress sweat appeared on my
forehead as
my palms felt so wet. A quick glance at my
shorts
showed a small patch of wet spot already formed
by my
pre Pour.
She brought herself up to a sitting posture and
focused
her gaze on me without uttering a word. We
stared at
each other for some minutes that lasted for a life
time
without uttering a sound aside our breathing.
Hers was
calm and normal, mine was tensed and heavy.
She
stood up and started walking towards me. I felt
lost at
that moment. My heartbeat increased to a million
beats
in a second. I swallowed hard and felt my throat
so dry
like it never tasted water. The Attention could no
longer
be hidden as it stood out like Mount Kilimanjaro.
As confused as I was, I kept wondering what her
next
move was going to be. Few steps to where I was
sitting, she turned and went towards the fridge. I
heaved a little sigh of relief but little did I know
that she
was really out to torment me. My eyes followed
her
swaying backside once again as I pictured her
Unclad
in my mind. She got to the fridge, stood in front
of it as
if waiting for me to give her the permission to
open it.
When she felt that all my attention was on her,
she bent
fully as if trying to pick something from the floor.
Her
gown went up immediately exposing her fresh
laps up
to her butt. A tiny white line appeared and
disappeared
in between her butt crack. That must be the lace
of her
G – string. The sight was too much for me as I
lost it
that minute and started shooting loads after
loads of
my fluid all over my shorts. The feeling was
heavenly. I
couldn’t move, sitting transfixed on the table.
Reality
downed on me when she started laughing and
staring
down at my short.

To Be Continued…

For more like our Official Facebook Page "Correct Boo" via link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment